Diversity, options to choose, vibrancy, freedom… all these makes life more cheerful and worthy living, right? A home is a lifetime ambition for many. And when you build a home, there are umpteen considerations. The moment you choose to go for a community living in a villa or apartment project of your choice, you are bound with what the developer offers you in a platter. The kind of design, flooring, paint, door makes, sanitary ware, flooring and what more… What if you could choose each and every aspect of your home to the tune of your taste and requirements? That’s what exactly Salim Associates’ concept of Customised Homes.
Salim Assoicates Customisable Villas and Apartments at Guruvayur and Thrissur are a very unique and innovative concept. You decide, we build! Everything except the external structure can be customized, even the rooms, room positions, features like balcony and courtyard, flooring, kitchen…, you decide.
This option of customization gives you greater flexibility and benefits you to scale the budget up or down. Customisation could avoid makeovers, which sometimes happen in normal cases after developer hand over the homes. Above all, it’s your home and what’s the fun if it doesn’t show your personality. When you are living in a community, it’s quiet natural you miss the virtue of own identity. But anymore; you can have your own identity not just numbers that denote your villa or apartment.
So, how easy is the customization?
- when you don’t want to get into the nightmare of building a home
- when don’t want to hunt right from the mason to interior guys
- when you don’t want run pillar to post for approvals and permits
- want to get all done in a smooth and easy way
Here is where we can help you. With us, you meet our consultant, discuss your ideas and requirements to get a plan and estimate. Book your dream home and see how your home taking shape.
Now it’s your home, your true home!
5 Easy Steps to own your Customized Home
1. Meet one of our consultant, who can help you with the process
2. Discuss the initial floor plan and choose one
3. Discuss the customizations you want to have
4. Book your home and watch it taking shape.